Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists holding ordinary passports are permitted to obtain a visa on arrival in Myanmar
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Ariport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year, effective from 1 October 2019.
- Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to staty for a maximum of 30 days.
- Tourist visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visiting.
- Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa.
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports –
- must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries.
- are allowed departure from any international gateways