Tour Level: Moderate
Tour Comfort: Budget
Hop on a bicycle for a picturesque tour exploring the idyllic countryside and friendly locals surrounding Hoi An.
Cycle the alleyways, waterways and small paths of Hoi An on a ride that offers the best of ancient city, local villages and stunning countryside. The adventure concludes aboard a local ferry boat for a ride back to Hoi An.
Tour activities include:
– Contemplating the genuine village life: You will cycle rural countryside, rice fields and family farms. Meet with local families, enjoy traditional foods, snacks and see artisans at work.
– Contemplating the traditional crafts: After leaving the city you visit a fishing community to discover the construction process of building traditional wooden fishing boats.
– A Boat ride: At the end of a long ride you will board a ferry for a transfer back to town with a great opportunity to relax and observe life along the river.
– Cycling distance: 18 Km
– Dress in comfortable clothes for biking with proper footwear
– Flip-flops and loose sandals are not advised
– Sunscreen and hats are recommended
– Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
– Thin plastic rain poncho will be provided if guests do not bring one
– Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition