Diethelm Travel Philippines
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Location: Makati, Philippines
The Sales and Marketing Executive – German Speaking is responsible for the following:
- Account management of company’s accounts consisting from but not limited to the German and English speaking accounts;
- Handle inquiries and bookings from German and English speaking accounts. Provide the accounts with quotations and all necessary information to their requests which should be attended promptly within 1 hour from the receipt;
- Concluding sales of the inquiries with preparation of travel documents, input of all relevant data into system, overseeing sending of invoices and payments to suppliers, follow-up payments if necessary in coordination with accounting department;
- Troubleshooting and providing assistance to customers;
- Handling of emergency calls (24 hrs emergency phone);
- Translation of promotional campaigns, newsletters, e-shots, advisories into German;
- Additional responsibilities can be added as deemed necessary by the Company.
Please submit your complete resume with references and salary expectations at Witsuda.W@diethelmtravel.com
If you don’t meet the above responsibilities and requirements, don’t apply for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor degree in tourism or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English. Other languages are an asset.
- Customer driven personality. Problem solver and not complainer.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years extensive experience in customer services/hospitality.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Can be a team player as well as work independently.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Other programs are an asset.
- Working experience overseas and for international company is a plus.