Tour Level: High Level
Tour Comfort: Standard
Tour Period: 4 Days Days
Harbin’s annual Ice and Snow Festival is celebrated from 21 December to 28 February and is the world’s biggest winter festival. Experience the magical snow sculptures and excellent skiing during this winter wonderland.
• Accommodation in shared double/twin room with air conditioning (AC) and private bathroom
• Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
• Guiding by experienced English-speaking tour guide
• Private transfers between the airport, attractions and hotel
• Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
• International airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
• Optional tours
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for (New Year)
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditures, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities, etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking or when available
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
• All entrance fees as mentioned in the programme
Upon request, a licensed French, German, Spanish or other language-speaking guide can accompany participants for the whole duration of the trip at an additional cost.