- Admire That Luang Stupa, believed to have contained relics of Lord Buddha
- Enjoy a relaxing boat trip on Nam Ngum Lake
- Discover Vientiane's oldest temple, Wat Sisaket
- Walk under the Arc de Triomphe of Laos, Patouxay
- Learn about the traditional salt extraction process
Explore laid back Vientiane and scenic Nam Ngum Lake experiencing a range of natural, historical and cultural highlights.
Why choose this tour?
Perfect for those who want to see the best city highlights and then escape to relax and explore the beautiful surrounding countryside.
customise the tour
Extend your stay in Vientiane with:
- Vientiane to Vang Vieng Exploration
- Vientiane Orchid Trek
- Extend your holiday with a deeper exploration of southern Laos and the fascinating 4000 Islands region
- Accommodation in shared double/twin room with air conditioning (AC) and private bathroom
- Meals as stated in the programme B= Breakfast, L= Lunch & D= Dinner
- Transfers and tours with English-speaking guides in private air conditioned vehicles
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the programme
- Mineral water available in the vehicles
- Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
- International airfare to / from Laos (quoted separately, if requested)
- Optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Surcharges for Lao Pimai (New Year)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditures, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities, etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
- Drinks with meals
- Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking or when available
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
Upon request, a licensed French, German, Spanish or other language-speaking guide can accompany participants for the whole duration of the trip at an additional cost.
Tour code: 2NNGEB
Share this package