Position: Senior MICE Coordinator
Department: Diethelm Events
Directly Reports to: Events Department Manager
Diethelm Events is expanding and we are looking for the right person to join our journey.
We are looking for a responsible Senior MICE Coordinator who will run, administer and organize activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Department Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project and exceed the client’s expectations.
This is the perfect position for candidates looking for experience in the industry, and there is potential for advancement for the right candidate.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Obtaining quotations and pricing from suppliers, including hotels, guides, transportation companies and restaurants
- Help prepare proposals, time frames, schedule and budget
- Assisting with guide assignment and vehicle bookings
- On-site operation support, work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance with the standards of Diethelm Events
- Customer and supplier relationship
- Research and identify new products and update existing products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in tourism industry (MICE, travel agent background will be an advantage)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong initiative, creative and self-motivated with a service mind
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Flexible working hours and willing to work onsite at event location
- Well-organized with strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
- Thai Nationality only