Work type: Full time
Directly Reports: Reservation Supervisor, General Manager
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all customers of Diethelm Travel Thailand (DTT) receive the correct information and documentation with regard to their vacation in a timely and professional manner
To manage and support the Spanish Speaking Market inbound operation teams and maximize on quote & sales conversions
Identify and develop product opportunities for Diethelm Travel Group and leverage all sales tools and programs to maximize revenues from the source markets. The position will be required for candidates to conduct themselves in accordance with Diethelm Travel Group policies and procedures, ensuring that a professional and high level of service is maintained.
- Making reservations for all hotels, tours and transfers in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing documents such as vouchers, itineraries, air tickets and train tickets
- Arranging tour programmes and making quotations including checking fares and costs
- Issuing invoices and collecting money from non-credit customers
- Inputting data to into Travel Studio booking system
- May be required to deal with VIP clients/or make group quotations of needed by the Reservations Supervisor
- Working in a professional manner with all internal and external clients
- Responding within 24 hours and courteously to customer requests
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- A high working knowledge of business English language in writing, reading and speaking.
- Knowledge of spanish language in writing, reading and speaking (ideally B1 level)
- Be passionate and have the drive and determination to meet/exceed set goals.
- Possess customer-handling techniques.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Comfortable in dealing with all levels of people.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Thai nationality & Others are welcome.
- Previous experience in the travel industry of 1 -2 yrs. preferably in reservation or similar within the tourism industry.
- Good command of Spanish (ideally B1 level) and English both written and spoken.
- Familiar with booking systems or GDS systems
- Good decision making, good analytical skill
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
- Take extra steps to ensure work is completed on time.
- Actively participate as a team player to ensure unit cohesion.
Simply click the “apply now” button below to send a full CV, motivation letter (in Spanish) and any other supporting documents.