Diethelm Travel Thailand
Diethelm Travel is the leading inbound tour operator in Asia delivering innovative, quality-driven products with fully insured and licensed offices in Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Lao, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. Diethelm Travel regularly wins industry plaudits, including the World Travel Award and the TTG Travel Award. We pride ourselves at being at the forefront of the inbound tour operator within the regions we serve and have many years of experiences, knowledge and expertise in our field.
Position: Market Specialist – French Speaking
Department: Reservation & Operations
Reports to: Reservation & Operations Manager, Sales Manager
Location: Bangkok (open to all nationalities)
The Market Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Account management of company’s accounts consisting from but not limited to the French speaking markets;
- Handle inquiries and bookings from French speaking accounts. Provide the accounts with quotations and all necessary information to their requests which should be attended promptly within 1 hour from the receipt;
- Concluding sales of the inquiries with preparation of travel documents, input of all relevant data into system, overseeing sending of invoices and payments to suppliers, follow-up payments if necessary in coordination with accounting department;
- Troubleshooting and providing assistance to customers;
- Handling of emergency calls (24 hrs emergency phone);
- Translation of promotional campaigns, newsletters, e-shots, advisories into French;
- Acting as the key link between the customer and all relevant divisions within the company.
- Responsible for the effective expansion of clients’ portfolio – new business pitches and procurement.
- Additional responsibilities can be added as deemed necessary by the Company.
- Bachelor degree in tourism or similar
- At least 3 years of experience working in similar positions or inbound agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English. Other languages are an asset.
- Customer driven personality. Problem solver and not complainer.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Can be a team player as well as work independently.
- Convey a high level of understanding of the importance of attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Other programs are an asset.
- Working experience overseas and for international company is a plus.
You must meet the above requirements.
Please submit your complete resume with references and salary expectations at Witsuda.W@diethelmtravel.com
If you don’t meet the above responsibilities and requirements, don’t apply for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.