Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle staff recruitment process, staff movement, new hired, resigned staff, promotion, transfer, etc.
- Conduct induction programme for new hired
- Ensure staff and managers awareness of HR policies and procedures
- Regularly communicate with employees and maintain good relations
- Update and maintain staff records, personnel files
- Prepares input for payroll run including time attendance, staff movement, salary add/deduction
- Handle and coordinate social security, insurance, staff welfare and benefits
- Liaise with government offices, TAT, Labour department, Social Security, license renewal
- Coordinate staff activities
- Coordinate all trainings both in house & public courses and update all training records
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Be able to demonstrate significant experience as a HR professional with experience at managerial level desirable.
- Good English Proficiency and Computer Literacy
- Good Inter personal skills with outgoing personality
- Creative thinking and Positive Attitude
- Able to work under pressure and good time management
- Good teamwork player and able to work independently
- Thai nationality only