Position: Head of Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Directly Reports: Group Managing Director, Diethelm Travel Group
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The purpose of this role is to deliver HR strategy, policy and procedures in line with the strategic plan of Diethelm Travel Group (DTG). This is a key role in managing change and ensuring the achievement of DTG’s strategic goals through effective people management practices.
- Restructure, realignment and organisational change across DTG
- Providing detailed consultation documents and guidance to all managers involved in any restructure across DTG
- Cost containment
- Design and deliver training for managers across DTG
- Ensure that divisional Managing Directors set KPI’s for all employees across their divisions and track compliance of this
- Administer and analyse the results of the annual Pulse Staff Engagement Survey providing a detailed breakdown for each division
- Assist each division with the implementation of an Action Plan following on from the results of the Pulse Survey
- Assist each division with the implementation of an annual Training Plan
- Run monthly reconciliation of all payroll’s across DTG to ensure that they are compliant with agreed staff plans
- Monitor employment legislation developments across the region developing policies to maintain legal compliance and providing updates for the Senior Leadership Team as required
- Run an annual cost of living analysis across the region indicating where cost of living increases may be required.
- Ensure the engagement and retention of the DTG workforce by developing appropriate initiatives
- Developing and maintaining a Reward and Recognition programme that recognizes the achievements of high performers
- Critically assess policies in line with internal and external influences ensuring that they are compliant with relevant legislation
- Benchmark reward and remuneration packages against competitors and industry standards in the region
- Develop an Employee Wellbeing programme
- Ensure that internal HR controls are kept up to date and relevant when considered against internal and external influences.
- Annual multi-currency bonus calculation for the Senior Leadership team.
- Being a key member of the Corporate Social Responsibility team ensuring that employees can contribute to CSR projects
- The ability to make decisions and work in a tactical and reactive market
- The ability to build and influence cross functional relationships
- The ability to be highly creative and drive results on a strict budget
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary Human Resources qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resource Management ideally working in a cross cultural environment
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- This position will require local and international travel
- You must comply with Company policies and procedures including national work based legislation
- This position will be reviewed on a regular basis and during your performance appraisal discussion. Any changes to this position must be authorised by your manager in conjunction with Human Resources. HR will keep job descriptions on file.