Position: Credit & collection Supervisor
Department: Finance & Accounting
Directly Reports to: Group Credit Control & Collection Manager
- Follow up a payment from credit agents and work closely with reservation to alert them to aware on prepayment both of overseas and local agents.
- Monitor money received and prepare related documents to account team to apply with outstanding.
- Coordinates within Credit Department to support Reservation Department for problem solving.
- Prepares updated statements for customers to customer and or to Sales team.
- Deposits and Sells incoming oversea cheques from customers.
- Files all credit and collection documents such as invoices, receipts, bookings and etc.
- Files and monitors all bank guarantees from customers, reminds relevant persons to contact the customers to renew all coming expired bank guarantees in an advance notice.
- Prepares all related documents for collection.
- Provides Group Credit & Collection manager with adequate reports on credit and collect, problematic accounts, court cases.
- Assist to group Credit & Collection manager to follow up all problematic accounts.
- Ensures that all payments from the inter-company group are collected and followed up according to credit term and deadline.
- Gathers all related documents to support relevant persons, Reservation, Assignment, Sales or gets them from the document storage to support and provide convenience to Sales team both for normal collection and court cases.
- Provides credit information within Credit team and also Sales team in forms of record keeping, checking, reporting, filing and others as needed.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any related fields.
- 3 years’ experience in account receivable field and collection (Experience with oversea customer is a plus).
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to use Microsoft program, especially excel function.
- Good relationship and strong leadership skills.
- E-mail and outlook communication.
- Good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Good negotiation, problem solving, convincing, compromise, communicate and cooperate well, and work independently.
- Thai nationality only and age not over 35 years.