discover Thailand’s northern gem: four days in Chiang Mai
Ideal for mid- to upmarket clients, especially first time travellers to Chiang Mai, this 4-day experience allows travellers to explore the best of Chiang Mai.
The exclusive package includes:
- 3 nights bed and breakfast in a ‘Lanna room’ at Tamarind Village; a beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Chiang Mai’s ancient old city
- 1 set dinner per person at Ruen Tamarind restaurant, the hotel’s superb Thai restaurant
- Private city temples and Doi Suthep tour
- Cooking class at Pantawan Cooking School, one of Chiang Mai’s finest and most photo-worthy cooking classes
- Private return hotel transfers to/from Chiang Mai International Airport with an English-speaking guide
- Tuk tuk day tour where guests get behind the wheel of the tuk tuk themselves!
For reservation, please contact us here.
Northern Thailand Self-drive Tuk Tuk: Group Adventure